NSF trains all educationists on STEAM education and 21st century skills in order to keep them abreast of the new world of work. On organizational capacity building, the company can train on any topic as regards the needs of our clients i.e.- NSF trained mid-level management staff of Ministry Of Defense successfully on Project Risk Management.
• Private Sector: Cambridge Education through DFID Education Sector Support Program in Nigeria (ESSPIN) and Teacher Development Program (TDP)
• Charities and non-governmental organizations: OANDO Foundation
• Global Partnership for Education/Nigerian Partnership For Education Project (NIPEP)
• State Governments: Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board /Enugu State College of Education Technical.
• Federal Government: Universal Basic Education (UBEC) and Ministry of Defense
NSF Developments limited is TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) accredited to deliver Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs for teachers in Nigeria.
SUBJECT AREAS OF COVERAGE IN EDUCATIONAL TRAINING
Head Teachers and their Assistants
• School leadership and management.
• Teacher training and support.
• Mentoring of teachers
School Support Officers
• Monitoring and mentoring of teachers.
• Classroom management.
• Learner centered pedagogy and subject content knowledge.
• Professional Standards for teachers.
• School Leadership and teacher development.
• STEAM education.
•Learner centered pedagogy.
•Literacy and numeracy.
•Subject content knowledge.
•Development of no-cost low cost educational materials
•Professional standards for teachers.
•21st century skills of the new world of work.
• Subject content knowledge in literacy and numeracy.
• Digital literacy and self-study.